Tuesday, September 13

When You Feel Inquisitive?

Because doesn't it make you wonder?
Why is the dog in the suite above me barking?
Is the owner not home?
Should I go upstairs and check on him?
What if he's sad or maybe lonely?
How come I don't mind being by myself?
What would it take for me to up from my current life and just travel the world?
Is there something holding me back?
What will I be doing in 2 years?
What state is the world going to be in 100 years?
Do I really have to wake up for work tomorrow again?
Why do I find it so tedious to wash and pack fruit?
Why am I so lazy?
If I wrote all day for a job, would I start to get sick of writing?
Is the temperature really going to be in the mid-teens tomorrow?
What do I wear if I haven't ironed in so long?
Why do bad things happen to good people?
How come I rarely remember my dreams, except the very vivid ones (which normally mean the scarring ones)?
Why do I love to use parentheses so much?
Is it because I like to think out loud and express myself on two different thought levels?
Why do I always feel sleepy, but can't fall asleep?
How do I end a blog post that continues to be so curious?

I just do. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment